Machida Tenmangu Flea Market


For people who likes old stuff, antiques and japanish goods, I recommend you the Machida Tenmangu Flea Market. It is held by professionals every 1st day of the month (except january). It is a bit far from Morinosato, but I used to live 50m from there and before going to work, I always stopped by... but I almost never bought anything. Except some Tea ceremony items and Kimonos (2 for 1000Y). A lot of foreigners are going there and it is a good way to bring back home some original Japanese souvenirs, much better than this Oriental Bazaar in Omotesando. Don't be affraid to ask for a discount, they make a lot of business with gaijin like us!

At the current time, I do not know any flea market in the Astugi area. I will search and keep you posted.

10~15min walk from Machida Station on Odakyu Line West Exit
Take the long street parallel to the JR Yokohama Line in front of Marui, Lumine, Tokyu Twins and Mina department stores

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire