九割そば - kuwari soba


Last week end I was driving on the one direction road which go through Doushimura 道志村 (Doushi-village) and I saw boards and flags showing そば and I stopped.

The river is clear and already few fishermen are on place. The visitor has to walk accross the river and can see the restaurant. Some exhibition hall and concert hall show that there must be some interesting activities around the place.



Anyway the restaurant looks recent, clean in its architecture and the opened windows let the fresh air coming from the river. The full japanese menu is small. Hot soba one one page, cold ones on the opposite. I choose the Tsuke-Ebiten-Soba (Shrimp tempura). Coming a bit late, some sets are not available anymore. I guess the handmade soba wre not fully ready when I order because it took a bit of time. Sitting on the terrace, it is pleasant to wait.




The shrimp is big, nice texture. Not like the ones that melt in your mouth because of the freeze. The handmade soba are good too. 1200¥ and taste really good. You have some soba-cha for drink.



Blog review (jp)
Photo album

山梨県南都留郡道志村5821-2
0554-52-2770

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire