Medecine



Told you about my kids were sick. So we got some medecine and here I give a quick translation of the explanations they provide. It might differ from other Hospitals. Each has its own way and this is the first time I have seen it. So I share.

Here in the Ishii Hospital itself provide you the medecine. The other ones I used to go had a small shop outside or close enough, usually a different owner. Some shops will give you a printed paper with pictures and explanations, some will give a paper bag with the details written on it.

In this example, we have a small paper where the name of the medecine, the ID code, the kind (vitamins...) and the frequency you have to drink it are written on. Have a look on the explanation.

Related : Ishii Hospital in AinaLien

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire