Morinosato Obon Matsuri - 2

The night, I came back during the Bonodori. Many people in ykata dancing around the stage. Some of the little girls had a fan in their obi with a number on it. This was for the dancing contest, the best ones could get some little presents. All of the applicants got a little something for the fun.
Then we had a lottery. I guess each member of the jichikai get a ticket and can then participate. I was talking to some friends so I did not clearly listen what kind of presents you could get. People who were not there to pick up the present would miss it. They were calling new numbers right away. They force people to come to the event in a way. More people there are, more fun it is.
Then the moment that everybody waited for : the hanabi. Sorry no picture because I prefered to enjoy it with my own eyes. This is not an event like the Ayu festival but as a district festival, this is one of the most amazing in Atsugi (refering to comments I heard), maybe the best.
The hanabi put an end to the festival. People slowly when back home with the sound of the taiko band.

 


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire